It's a foodie winter wonderland! This month's Love with Food subscription box was a treat -literally 10 of them! Wonderfully packed in its bright red packaging, the box also came with a reusable bag- perfect to hold all my gifts in! This month, subscribers will get to taste the following:
* Angell Candy bar - mine is called Snow and it is white chocolate with a coconut center. Yummy!
* Lindt 70% Cocoa Chocolate sample- tastes great bc I love dark chocolate but too small.
* St. Claire's Organic Peppermints- fresh breath, anyone?
* Madyson's Marshmallow topper- 3" diameter marshmallow is a cute idea!
* Donsuemor's chocolate dipped Madeleine cookie- one is not enough! :)
* Les Confitures a l'Ancienne hot Choco packet- French-made hot cocoa with raw cane sugar is absolutely delicious!
* 34 Degrees' crispy crackers- great when looking for a crunchy snack!
* Grey Ghost Bakery's Molasses Spice cookies- something different and incredibly tasty. New fave!
* Desert Gardens Spinach Dip mix- haven't tried yet but look forward to sharing my masterpiece with family for the next gathering!
* Food Should Taste Good sweet potato tortilla chips. Always yummy these were a great mid-afternoon snack.
So, there you have it! All 10 amazing treats in this month's Love with Food box!
Join today for $12/month and remember, with each box received, a meal is donated to a hungry child as well.
For a limited time (until Dec 31), you can get $10 off your first subscription box with code: YEAREND13