Here's what I got:
* SexyHair's Blow Dry Volumizing Gel- this is great to get that extra oomph after you blow dry your hair.
* Zoya Nailpolish- dark mysterious blue is great for the this season
* Starlooks lip pencil- it's a tad bit bright coral/pink for me, but it could be fun
* Nourish Organic lotion- (Coconut & Argan) it's not as creamy as I usually prefer my body lotions but it's good for hands. The scent is also nice too.
* Ole Henriksen- Truth serum collagen booster- is an oldie but a goodie for me! I first tried a sample from Sephora and loved it, so glad I could add it back to my routine again.
Although last month's bag was more makeup products, I'm definitely happy with the variety I got here. I'm always looking for fun colors, and skincare products to use. I'm already looking forward to getting next month's bag!
Want to join Ipsy too? Join today for $10/month!