If you already follow me on Twitter
, then you will have already seen that I got the Nina Garcia's Quarterly box this month. This is my first box curated from her (her third Quarterly box) and after seeing both of them this past year, I was excited to finally get one! In celebration of the World Cup and summer, the box had a Brazilian theme filled with fun lifestyle and beauty products.
If you're not familiar with Quarterly, the site offers subscriptions from different curators including celebs and other well known role modes. Each Quarterly box comes every 3 months and varies in prices depending on the curator. I already subscribed to the Mizz Fit aka Bianca Jade's Fitness boxes which I love!! So it was fun to select another box this summer.
I was excited when I received my box especially since I didn't see too many spoilers re: the box before getting it. I think the day before I saw someone had posted a generic list. Each box has a personal letter explaining the chosen products. In the #NGQ03 box, I got the following:
- Otterbox card, redeemable for a phone case cover
- Spenglish custom made muito cool baseball cap
- Koku pouch with a fish (handmade in Greece)
- Palm Tree print clutch ( perfect for holding all my new beauty products)
- Melissa shoe desk ornament (has a scent too)
- Nest fragrance candle in Moss & Mint
- Frends in-ear headphones - most stylish pair of headphones ever!
- Hawaiian tropic silk hydration SPF 30 (allergic to this so not a great pick for me)
- Organic Shave Gel by Surya Brasilia
- Oribe Dry texturizing spray
- Calvin Klein lipstick
- Sephora's Formula X nail lacquer
- Red Flower refreshing towelette in Blood Orange
This was a pricey box but overall it was a nice splurge for myself! :) happy summer!!