If you're interested in getting picks that Rockettes dancers are fancy for, then I definitely recommend this. They gave a sneak peek which includes leg warmers for their dance workouts. I'm not a dancer but I'm hoping they incorporate fitness products that I can use and incorporate in my life.
It's their first box this month - shipping on September 8th, and the last day to order their September box is September 2! (Site says orders placed before the third of each will get processed.)
(The red stilettos is my phone holder from July's box)
I loved every single item from July's box that I knew I had to keep subscribing to see more of her personal picks. I loved the necklace from Lumo so I was glad to get another piece of jewelry- a gorgeous gold leaf ring from KatieDean Jewelry. (It's by far my fave piece from her boxes so far.)
It fits me perfectly so yes- I won't be taking it off!
I'm also psyched to receive the following items:
- Paris versus New York book- a comparison of New York City and Paris culture in images.. it's quite interesting to see and being a NY native, I had to chuckle! Definitely would love to go to Paris one day, so this is a great read!
- AJ Morgan Sunglasses- this cat eye pair of shades is just what my wardrobe needs.. a new addition! It may look a bit too large for my face shape, or not, but it's fun so I definitely will be wearing it all-year! It's sunny where I am so I appreciate Nicky's pick.
- Kitten Pouch- It's all about the kitties!! I wish it was a bit bigger though but it's definitely something that can fit into a small purse and hold my mini samples!
Again, Nicky did an amazing job of curating these items that I really, really love. It's so my style and enjoy her book picks. I've been using the journal from last month as my gratitude journal, with my candle by my night stand.
If Nicky reads this, I hope to see the 365 Style book in my September box! :)
Get yours today!! The box costs $39 + $8 for shipping but the value is more than $100!
This month, Love with Food debuted their first Gluten-free box filled with delicious #CountyFair themed treats. It's a monthly FOOD subscription box with natural, organic, healthy snacks so there's no excuse not to add something healthy to your food palette. Also, for each box sold, they donate a meal to a hungry child. (Deluxe and Gluten-Free boxes sold will donate 2 meals.)
Missed the box? They're selling it on their shop for $35- Get it here or sign up for the Love with Food subscription here! (to start getting September's box)
Contents in the box include:
Redwood Smoky BBQ Multigrain Chips by Lundberg Family Farms (reminds me of smoky ribs but a lot healthier!)
Lollipops by YumEarth (got about 5 pops and they were yum!) Nutty Rice Bites with Blueberries by 180 Snacks (2 bags!! Wish there were more since each bag only had 7 bite size pieces.. they were good!) Apple Crisp JunoBar by BumbleBar (apple pie anyone? This was a great snack bar) Butter Crisp Love ginnyminis by ginnybakes (These were actually light and crispy like it advertised!) Gluten Free Granola by Boulder Granola (Looking for something to top off your plain yogurt? This was my go-to) Cookie Mix by Jules Gluten Free (This actually makes 60 cookies, per the nutrition label. Haven't made this yet but might be great for Thanksgiving..) Toasted Coconut Chips by Dang (Another 2 bag item- I've already had this so I know it's good! I also use this to sprinkle on my salads) Terra Sweets & Beets Chips by Terra Chips (Yes- these were a treat! It's a healthier option for potato chips and tastes a lot better!) Thanks to Love with Food for sending the box to me for review! Had a delicious week and can't wait to finish the rest!! (Disclaimer: I received this product from this company to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)
The wait is over! The Makeup Collections by One Direction is finally available in-storse at Macy's, Dillard's and Lord & Taylor! (They should also be available at select beauty stores soon too!) There are 3 tins for each of its albums- “Up All Night, “Take Me Home” and "Midnight Memories." All kits come with a brilliant lip gloss and lipstick, four rich pigmented eye shadows, nail color and bonus stencils to DIY all your stuff with #OneDirection.
If you're looking for Rocker Chic, check out the "Midnight Memories" kit with these:
- Liquilights Glow Gloss in "Through the Dark" - turns neon red/orange in UV light
- Lipstick in "Best Song Ever"- crimson red to stand out!
- Volumizing mascara in "Little Black Dress"
- Nail polish in "Right Now" screams metallic
- Eye and body crayon in "Better than Words" for black, bold look
- 4+1 Eye shadow palette with grays/neutrals and a silver glittery cream. Smoky eye anyone?
Want Party glam with a side of flirtiness?
Check out the "Up All Night" Kit, which includes:
- Liquilights Glow Gloss in "Taken" - glittery pink turns neon orange in UV light
- Lipstick in "I Should Have Kissed You"- bubble gum pink!
- Volumizing mascara in "Little Black Dress"
- Nail polish in "Na Na Na" an aqua blue metallic shade
- Eye and body crayon in "Stand Up" (dark denim shade
- 4+1 Eye shadow palette in blues w/ a pink highlighter and a sapphire glitter creme
How about a more casual, every-day kinda look?
Check out the "Take Me Home" Kit which includes:
- Liquilights Glow Gloss in "Kiss You"
- orange glittery gloss turns neon yellow in UV light
- Lipstick in "Last First Kiss"- nude-pink sheer lipstick!
- Volumizing mascara in "Little Black Dress"
- Nail polish in "Live While We're Young" for gold glittery tips
- Eye and body crayon in "I Wish' for a warm chocolately brown (great for eyeliner)
- 4+1 Eye shadow palette in nude shades with a golden glitter creme
As part of my "try new boxes" journey, I decided to get my first Vegan Cuts beauty box. Not gonna lie- their sneak peeks and new sign-up perk easily convnced me! Check out my first box here:
All subscribers get the same products except for the variation in scents. New sign ups also received a mini pack of Jasmine Seven fresh feet wipes or yoga mat wipes. I signed up pretty late so glad I was still able to get this! The yoga mat wipes came in handy too!
The sneak peek video I saw from Vegan Cuts included the emani colour for lips, cheeks and eyes, Pacifica BB cream and the Balanced Guru mist. Those were probably the 3 main and largest items in here that makes the box worth it's $20 price-tag. The two additional items- soap and bath salts are nice but would have loved to see a larger sample size from them.
I absolutely love the Balanced Guru energy mist I received! I'm a huge fan of natural oils and aromatherapy and this is definitely the pick- me- up that I needed!
The BB cream from Pacifica is relatively new and very radiant. It's a bit too shimmery for me to use all over but I've been using it as a highlighter. results? Absolutely glowing!
My fave product? The Emani color compact with flecks of copper shimmers is gorgeous!! I don't have anything like this so it's nice for the lips and cheeks. They're also handmade so no two pots are alike!
Oh and this box was curated by MyBeautyBunny! One of my fave green bloggers out there!
Check out Vegancuts.com to get your Beauty box today!!
My Ipsy "Beauty School" bag came this month and came with so many great products! The white with orange polka dot bag can be transformed into a cute pencil case also! Ipsy did a great job in selecting the items for me- these are probably my top 5 picks out of the all the products they were sampling for this month. :)
Here's what I got:
- Klorane Dry Shampoo (I've gotten this in my Birchbox already so already use and love it!)
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More! Pore Refiner Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion mascara- mini sized is great for travel
- Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo lip balm in Mandarin Green Orange Ginger
- J. Cat beauty eyeshadow in Half Naked (more of a peachy color)
Yes- I finally got my PopSugar Must Have box and I am extremely pleased with what I received! Of course I saw all the spoilers prior to getting my box so it wasn't a complete surprise. But it was so much better to see my items in person. Plus I didn't know if I was going to get the necklace or the earrings.
This month's Birchbox, themed "Lighten Up" was a treat! Full of deluxe sized samples, this has got to be one of the better boxes from Birchbox this year!
We got to choose a sample again and I chose the Laura Geller Cool Lids eyeshadow in a silvery shade.
I also got the Ageless BodyCream from Harvey Prince which smells amazing, a nugg face mask in revitalizing which contains flaxseed and peppermint oil, and a Neil George shampoo and Conditioner set. I would have loved to get the Benefit Lollitint but many of the other products I have already tried!! :)
The Nugg Mask is pretty amazing and I can't wait to pick up some more at my local Target.
Excited for next month's Birchbox!! I got mine delivered before the 10th which is amazing considering I got mine pretty late the prior month.
Have you signed up ? Don't forget each month you can do reviews to get about ~$5 worth of points to shop on Birchbox.com!
Right now you can get this amazing box full of natural goodies - ranging from skincare to snacks to lifestyle products - from The Conscious Collections. This box also supports the Teens Turning Green program.
Get all this for $75! A steal considering all this is valued at over $225+.
I'm excited to try 5 different Acure Organics products and many more! I think this box will hold me over until their Holiday one.. :)
This month, I decided to try some new subscription boxes.. some are a bust and some are a must! :) This month, I decided to get the Wantable Accessories box. Wantable offers boxes for Makeup, Intimates and Accessories. (Coming soon- a Fitness box!) Over the winter, I got the Intimates box and loved the variety of items I received ranging from socks to tanks to undies. (See previous box here.)
The Accessories box looked amazing.. so I had to sign up.
How Wantable works:
-Complete a quiz to tailor your preferences on items that you LOVE, LIKE and DISLIKE. (You won't get items that you "DISLIKE" and you're more likely to get the items you LOVE.)
-Select a monthly subscription for $36/month or $40/month for a one-time subscription.
-Wait patiently for your box! :)
I decided to choose necklaces, watches and scarves for this box. Here's what I got in my Accessories box this month (based on account)
It was hard to see the pattern of the scarf, so in real life, here's what the items look like:
Overall, I'm pleased that the items were based on my personal quiz. The necklaces were both dainty but I would have loved to have a bold necklace in the mix. (sort of like the one that was featured on the site) I also would have liked to see some other items that was featured. The scarf is a great addition though for my Fall wardrobe.. it's light, airy and long. The watch has a gray strap and a rose gold frame. It's lightweight and incredibly cute for the summer.
Wantable also has a great return policy- Free shipping and Free returns (including partial returns) if you're not loving it.
This month, I have been putting my new Marika Capri Shaping pants to good use! I've worn these during my jogs to stretch them out and also during my at-home workout sessions. They are amazing!! They've got mesh on the side so it is completely breathable and although my pair feels snug on me at the waist, everywhere else fits and looks so slimming.
I've been wearing Marika Magic fitness wear for years now so I knew this was going to be something that I would love to wear. It's simply magic when I wear this- meaning I feel more confidant when working out!
It is originally $55 but for a limited time, you can get this at 30% off using the code: MM30 at Marika.com.
In fact, the coupon is 30% off your entire purchase so be sure to check out their sale section! Hurry! Offer expired 8/31/14.
Here are some themes that I've gathered from some of my summer boxes:
- Water bottles! It's all about hydration this summer and I've added 2 new bottles to my current collection. Winner? The Thermos Filtration Bottle from #MIZFIT03
- Pink polish - yes it's this summer's mission to find the perfect coral. I got them in the FabFitFun box, Nicky Hilton's and Nina Garcia's boxes. Although they are all different shades, I think I have enough to last for next summer! Winner? All 3!!!
-Clutches- makeup pouches are always in so I don't mind adding them to my collection :) Winner? The fish clutch from Nina Garcia's! Incredibly unique and something so out there that I wouldn't have gotten for myself.
- Shoe accessories- I got a cute pair from Nina Garcia's box and a phone holder from Nicky's box. Winner? Nicky's Fancy Phone holder.. red stiletto's and useful!
-Candles- Also got this from Nina's and Nicky's boxes! (They must think alike!) Winner? It's a Tie.. I adore both the NEST candle and Paddywax candle since they both have different scents that are refreshing for the summer.
-Beauty products (galore!)- From Ice water eye gel pads to Flash Facial to my new favorite shaving Gel, it's also a tough one. I'll get back to you on that after I keep using them all this summer.
-Fitness- Ok so I chose to get the Fabletics outfit and the Quarterly #MIZFIT box that centers around fitness and styling... but hey, it's the summer and I enjoy working out fashionably and in comfort!
Summer's not over yet!! But I'm sure loving everything that I got so far. Cheers to another fantastic month for this summer.Look forward to the next boxes for the Fall!!