When traveling, I only bring my essentials and travel-friendly items aka items that are less than 3 ounces! Juara Skincare offers this amazing kit with skincare essentials that will definitely take care of my skincare needs!
I first learned about Juara Skincare from Meg's Makeup and loved their Sweet Black Tea and Rice facial moisturizer, so I was, of course, excited to learn more about the other products JUARA Skincare offers at the Plaza Beauty for a Mother's Day Preview event. At the event, I saw a display of JUARA goodies that I got to test, including their Candlenut body creme, and perfume roller. I have to say that I really like the scent of Candlenut. It was explained to me as a "poor man's" nut but it smells really good! The cream is so moisturizing and made my skin feel smooth. I also tried their body polish- which is great for dry elbows.
As an attendee of the event, I got to take home their Glow on the Go Travel Set to use these goodies at home. Here are some of my initial thoughts:
This kit contains:
- Rice Facial Cleanser (1.1 oz) A gentle cleanser to use in the mornings, this smells great and contains rice to smooth and soothe your skin. Found this semi-foaming cleansing to
- Tamarind Tea Hydrating Toner (1.1 oz) This toner will keep my oily skin at bay as well as keep it refreshed! Definitely a must-use after cleansing.
- Turmeric Antioxidant Facial Mask (0.5 oz) This tingly facial mask is great to use once or twice a week to help even out skin tone and brighten your skin. It contains turmeric to help just do that and it is not overdrying for my sensitive skin.
- Sweet Black Tea & Rice Facial Moisturizer (0.5 oz) This is the moisturizer sample I received from Meg's Makeup! Lightly scented and works wonders- however since it is no longer the winter time and my skin is getting extremely oily in this humid weather, I am only using this at night! During the day, I have started to use their mattefying lotion.
- Travel Size Candlenut Hand & Body Balm (1.2 oz) My skin feels moisturized and smooth after slathering the candlenut balm into my skin. The scent is exotic which is what I love best about Juara skincare in general.
All in all, this is a great, handy kit for my skincare needs during travel!! Definitely will be saving this for my trip!
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com