This month's Love with Food box was PACKED with amazing snacks, themed "Flavors of Fall" with Chef Ryan Scott. I'm always excited to see what snacks they pack in here when I read other blogs, but this month I got to taste these myself! Here are the 9 snacks I happily munched/sipped on:
This box includes:
1) Tuxedo Popcorn from KuKuRuZa, caramel popcorn with a drizzle of milk and white chocolate.. yum!
2) Green & Black's Organic Dark chocolate
3) Maple Fudge from Laura Secord
4) Ginger Twist tea from Mighty Leaf
5) Eat Natural yoghurt bar
6) Rosemary Seal Salt shortbread from Dancing Deer Baking Co.
7) Sweet Corn Crunch from Sensible Foods
8) Arora Creations' spices
9) Sweet Potato Popchips
I'm so amazed all these goodies fit in their usual red box. I also love that for each box purchased, a meal is donated to a hungry child. Each subscription box is about $10, depending on the plan. For a limited time, you can get a 2 year-subscription to the Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine with a purchase of a 6-month or annual plan. Check out LoveWithFood today!
Stay tuned on Black Friday for a SPECIAL discount!!