Over the Holidays, Influenster.com sent select members their #HolidayVoxBox full of goodies. It's similar to their other VoxBox's; they include 5-6 products from brands I know and I love! It felt like such a nice gift especially for the holidays so thank you Influenster!
Here's what I got:
1) a pack of EBOOST- a natural energy booster made of green tea extract and vitamins. The Pink Lemonade flavor gave it a nice kick and this potion certain helps
2) Kiss Nail Dress- these nail strips in leopard print
3) Goody QuikStyle hairbrush- amazing paddle brush with microfibers to help dry your hair faster. Been using this ever since and score! I've found my new favorite brush!
4) Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal in Summer Berry flavor- this conveniently packaged serving cup is a great breakfast to keep you full and satisfied. I add in some of my own chia seeds or hemp seeds for more nutrients.
5) NYC New York Color lipshine- got this in my last year's Holiday VoxBox and it's a perfect nude color to get glossy lips.
6) SoleSociety- Save $25 off on your next pair of shoes with the code: INFLUENSTER25
(Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster.com to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)
Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com
Friday, January 18, 2013
Influenster Holiday VoxBox
Posted by ** Beauty and All That
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
designer average badescu bare beauty blogs carrot celebrities check color deals comments cosmetics embrace escentuals fashion favorite free handle labels line lipstick looks makeup mario mcqueen mineral people posted powder products quiz razor read review sale sample sephora shipping skin smashbox store target tips Beauty and All That valentine venus week weekend york
created at TagCrowd.com
Post a Comment