March is Floral Fantasy month for Ipsy! The bag I love and got some great new additions to my stash! Here's what I got:
- Boo-Boo Coverup Concealer (very tone specific but found this to work ok) will use this for covering any redness or dark spots
- Dr. Brandt Pores no More Anti-Aging mattifying lotion - as it gets hotter, I'm finding this mattifying lotion absolutely essential. No more oilies!
- Pur-lisse Soymilk Cleanser and Makeup Remover- this was gentle to use, but I like using more clarifying cleansers when it's hot.
- NYX butter lipstick- whoa purple! This violet is outside my norm for sure, but it is something different to add to my routine
- Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind illuminating highlighter- a smaller sample than I thought, but it makes a nice rosy highlighter for the Spring!
Excited to see what April will bring!! (hopefully not showers!)