Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Burt's Bees Essentials Kit Review
I'm a huge sucker for kits- must be the thought of trying different things all in one convenient packaging that gets me. :D I'm fond of Burt's Bees and have tried sampling their products before (Hello- $25 Holiday Grab Bag!). They now have several kits that make great gifts for friends, your mom (Mother's Day is coming soon!) or even yourself!
The Essentials Kit shown above contains an assortment of goodies for your lips, hands, face & feet:
* Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream 0.75 oz- This cleansing cream is great for my skin- deep cleaned it w/o leaving it oily after a few hours. I was rather surprised b/c it was a thicker cleanser than I normally would use. The bark is kinda interesting but it looks like it's doing its job well. Am definitely going to buy a backup of this!
* Hand Salve 0.3 oz - I already have this and like that it instantly gives my chapped hands, elbows, etc instant gleam and moisture. I've also discovered this for my heels too! Goodbye cracked heels!
* Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Lotion 1 oz- The scent (and formula) is completely soothing and moisturizing. Love the milk & honey combo - it's a bit different from my body butters or my citrus-y lotions.
* Coconut Foot Cream 0.75 oz-It's time to wear those peep-toe shoes and flip flops, so no more cracked heels. If you're like me, you will also use the hand salve for your heels and use this coconut foot cream for the rest of your feet. It smells really nice, like you're on a tropical island! Great for travel too.
* Beeswax Lip Balm 0.15 oz- This lip balm is great for moisturizing your dry, chapped lips. This is probably one of their most classic items and anything with beeswax protects my lips from the wind, cold, and even heat sometimes! This all natural lip balm is one of many lip balms that I have stowed in my makeup bags.
(Disclaimer: I received this product from this company's PR agency to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
designer average badescu bare beauty blogs carrot celebrities check color deals comments cosmetics embrace escentuals fashion favorite free handle labels line lipstick looks makeup mario mcqueen mineral people posted powder products quiz razor read review sale sample sephora shipping skin smashbox store target tips Beauty and All That valentine venus week weekend york
created at TagCrowd.com