GlossyBox, an original UK-based subscription box and now available in the US, recently had a limited edition Wedding-themed Glossy Box. I snagged a few for gifts and for myself, and was excited to see the goodies they had to share. The collection contained full-size products that would be perfect for the big day to keep yourself polished and looking pretty- from nails to glowing skin to gorgeous lashes. Here's what I got:
* Babor Mineral Bronzing Pearls- unlike a lot of pressed powders for bronzing, these mineral beads can help create the perfect shimmer for a gorgeous complexion. This retails for $20 and from what I can see, it will last for a looong time.
* BeautyBird Nail Polish- a cute light pink shade is perfect for everyday and the big day! It's appropriately named, "Yes, I Do!"
* Emite Make Up sponges- these soft sponges can be used for any liquid cream, foundation, or blush for a smooth, even coverage. Also perfect for under the eyes. I've personally been using brushes for a while, but these are great for pressing makeup into your skin.
* Naobay Moisturizing Facial Peel- Get your skin ready for the BIG DAY with this facial peel. Recommended to get facials at least 6 months before the day to slough off dead skin cells; this was gentle enough to use even a few days before the big day.
* Biolage Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment- Hair Oil is how I see this, and what a great one to give it some shine and boost!
You've got pretty much everything covered in this box and all you need is that cute accessory for your shoes! These cute shoe bows can be worn for any party and make a black shoe pop with this cute bow.
Not subscribed to GlossyBox yet? Check them out today!
designer average badescu bare beauty blogs carrot celebrities check color deals comments cosmetics embrace escentuals fashion favorite free handle labels line lipstick looks makeup mario mcqueen mineral people posted powder products quiz razor read review sale sample sephora shipping skin smashbox store target tips Beauty and All That valentine venus week weekend york
created at TagCrowd.com