Even Martha Stewart loves them! On her January 6, 2009 show, she showcased a few of her favorite Mario Badescu products and gave some away to the audience.
Source: Mario Badescu email
Her favorites include:
1) A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap - which is made of fresh fruit extracts, including grapefruit and papaya
2) Citrus Body Cleanser - which is made of grapefruit extract
3) Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater
4) Special Hand Cream with Vitamin E - contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Wheat Germ Oil and Honey
It's interesting that two of her favorites are for body washes. Of the four products, I have only tried the facial spray and I like it because it is gentle and keeps my skin refreshed during the day.
I have tried other Mario Badescu handcreams, Elasto-Seamollient Hand Cream and their Fruit and Vitamin A&D Hand Cream (SPF-10). I liked the elasto-seamollient hand cream because it smells nice. It's light and quickly absorbs into your skin, but I felt I needed to apply more soon after for my dry hands. I didn't think the Fruit and Vitamin hand cream was anything too special. It smelled fruity and nice but that was about it.
Here are some of my favorites:
1) Almond & Honey Face Scrub -one of my favorite scrubs! Smells good and works well!
2) Honey Moisturizer - I would recommend using this if you're looking for a good moisturizer that will make your skin feel smooth afterwards.
3) Buffering Lotion (for acne) - great for whiteheads and zits that you feel coming.
4) Body Sunblock (SPF30) - This is the only sunblock that I use and have because I am not allergic to it :)
To try out Mario Badescu products for free..
If you are new to Mario Badescu, I recommend you filling out their questionnaire under their "Consulting" headline. After answering a few questions about yourself, they will send you a free sample kit of recommended products! I have received the Honey Moisturizer and Almond & Honey Face Scrub in my kit, and I'm hooked!
designer average badescu bare beauty blogs carrot celebrities check color deals comments cosmetics embrace escentuals fashion favorite free handle labels line lipstick looks makeup mario mcqueen mineral people posted powder products quiz razor read review sale sample sephora shipping skin smashbox store target tips Beauty and All That valentine venus week weekend york
created at TagCrowd.com