Since I received my Influenster.com June Beauty Voxbox, I've been using all the products to a tee- just to try it out and some I've been liking more and more as I use them! In addition to the Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford samples, I received:
1) Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist- This shaving cream is one of my favorite products in the box. It's a shaving cream that smells fantastic.. and leaves my skin feeling silky soft. The mousse-y textured shaving cream is quite thick but feels very light as well. If you can find this in your local store, you should try this out. There's no residue feeling after washing too, so it cleans right off your skin.
2) Softsoap in PamperedHands Foaming Soap in Plum- This foaming soap is good if you're a fan of foam soap. (My roomies love this so I happily shared this with them!) I find foam soap a bit overdrying sometimes. The scent also was a bit strong for me too, so although I did not find this my top pick personally, I keep hearing my roomies raving about this soap and scent. I prefer either bar soaps or gel liquid soaps.
3) Diamancel Diamond foot file - It's the summer so it is complete sandals & flipflop mode for my feet. The worst thing to have are cracked heels showing, so the foot file is designed to remove calluses. If you're lucky and your heels are already smooth, skip this! This thin, silver paddle has tiny ridges that look like diamonds to help smooth away your hard skin. Instructions tell me to use this on dry feet only, so slough, slough away!
4) Green Tea Peel Off masque by Montagne Jeunesse - this peel off masque had a lemon-y scent that was fun to use for travel. The packaging is best for travel and if you have an empty jar, you can even save its contents. Read my full review here.
5) Garden Botanika's Anti-aging lip treatment - This clear formulated lip treatment left my lips feeling smooth and acts as a good clear base before applying lipsticks. It's a treatment to help with fine lines/wrinkles on your lips that you get as you age, so although I haven't seen any significant difference yet, I like the way it feels and will keep using this! It's got a lot of product in the jar, so it's great! Definitely handy to carry in my bag and the jar is reusable too! :)
(Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com