June Beauty Voxbox from Influenster.com, I received samples from the Meaningful Beauty by Chttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifindy Crawford skincare line. (Learn more about the Influenster.com program to earn badges and qualify to receive your very own VoxBox!)
I had seen an infomercial about collection and was amazed to see Cindy Crawford look so amazing now as she had been in her twenties. Cindy partnered with Dr.Sebagh to create this line based on an anti-oxidant complex from a rare melon in Southern France. Sounds quite exotic to think of this superfruit's benefits on your skin..
The anti-aging skincare set contains the following:
1) Skin Softening Cleanser - This mild cleanser is great for keeping your skin smooth & soft for the summer. It doesn't foam much but its a nice lotion-y cleanser. Recommended if you have normal to dry skin.
2) Antioxidant Day Creme - unfortunately it has SPF chemical blockers which I am allergic to so I was not able to test this.
3) Anti-Aging Night Creme - this night cream has lots of antioxidants and vitamins to help get your skin at its best at night. This is great for aging skin, and it's never too early for prevention.. My skin hasn't changed much but I'll continue to use this since I like how my skin feels in the morning.
4) Lifting Eye Creme - This eye creme felt very light on my skin. My dark circles felt hydrated and it felt nice. I recommend using just a tiny amount because it's all you need. It can get a bit sticky if you layer it on..
5) Firming Chest and Neck Creme- I don't usually use neck or chest cremes, and especially during the summer, it is too hot for me to do so. I tried this and definitely would recommend this during the winter or when it gets a bit cooler. It left my skin feeling smooth but again, a bit sticky, so I will hold on to this for another few months.
Overall, it is important to pick and choose from a skincare line which products suit you. In the summer, I will continue to use the cleanser, night cream and the eye creme sparingly, but will wait until it's a bit cooler for the neck creme. I believe in "less is more" so it's not necessary to keep using these products all the time. It's important to use a simple cleanser and moisturizer, and of course eat right, and sleep lots! :)
(Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
designer average badescu bare beauty blogs carrot celebrities check color deals comments cosmetics embrace escentuals fashion favorite free handle labels line lipstick looks makeup mario mcqueen mineral people posted powder products quiz razor read review sale sample sephora shipping skin smashbox store target tips Beauty and All That valentine venus week weekend york
created at TagCrowd.com