(Note: I got this box back in November.. realized I didn't post! Forgive me :D )
I got another Birchbox in November! I've had this subscription for several months now and some months are definitely better than others. This month, I particularly enjoyed it because it had a lovely surprise- a BaubleBar bracelet! It's a black beaded bracelet, valued at $20, and is a cute to wear everyday. This box contained much more Useful products and I was definitely pleased. My new fave is the Klorane eye makeup remover which was great during my Thanksgiving travels.
* chocolate sample..delicious! It was firecracker flavored so it was popping all over. Wish it was a bigger sample though..
* Klorane eye makeup remover- perfect size and removed my eyemakeup well. (I was using only non-waterproof makeup)
* LaROCCA Body polish..fan of all body scrubs and this one was pretty good. Saving this for travel though since it is in a cute sample jar.
* ZOYA Nail polish.. Fun festive green color in a small bottle..again great for travel and touchups!
* Oscar Blandi protein mist spray.. I liked this spray. Made my hair more manageable and felt stronger!
* bauble bar bracelet.. Cute jewelry in a little pouch. Great to carry other accessories too.
Overall, I realized that I have been using more of the products in the boxes during travel because they are so handy to take with in my travel baggy. (I literally use a gallon sized ziploc to stash my liquids.) Hope birchbox continues to bring quality samples and hope they put at least 5 or 6!!! Definitely like the variety and there's always at least 2-3 I use consistently. :)
Have you not joined Birchbox yet? Join today to get your monthly beauty box of goodies!
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
Post a Comment