|I got my November EcoEmi box and I am sad that it will be my last one for now...As much as I really love their boxes, the monthly $15 charge doesn't really justify the products in there. I do like that it introduces me to new green brands though, so I will continue to check their site to see which products they feature. If I really like something, I may just get it! Anyway, the November box was cute and my favorite was their shampoo and conditioner sample.|
In my box:
* Organic Excellence Wild Mint Shampoo & Conditioner Minty fresh! I can probably get about 4-5 uses from here.
* Dark chocolate sample by Sweet Riot It actually expired in mid-November, but I'm sure it still tastes fine. Haven't yet though...
* Eye shadow sample in Earths Beauty Gold glittery color which will be lovely for the holidays! nice sample size
* Ugandan Shea Butter Hand Cream By: Planet Botanicals- In Moringa scent, it's lavender smells soothing and the formula is moisturizing so I wish they gave more! This barely covered one use!
* Foot Cream Candy Mint By: Deep Steep I'ma huge fan of masks, especially clay masks. Excited to try this one out!
* Vanilla & Sweet Orange Mist Spray By: Hugo Naturals definitely love the smell of sweet orange and vanilla! Great to have on my bedside to wake up in the morning.
* Keeki Ooh La La Lip Shimmer By: Keeki Pure and Simple a pretty red shimmery rouge! Love the lip products in my past few boxes and they even noted that there won't be any more for a while so we can keep using them. Hehe.
* Foot Cream Candy Mint By: Deep Steep This is perfect for keeping my toes pepperminty and revived. I'm saving this one for travel!
* Also a Pin Button By: Soul Flower which is cute and can use to decorate my ecofriendly tote bag.
While I enjoyed the products so far, I won't be getting any of these boxes for a while.. Need to finish my stash first I can sign up again! :)
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
Post a Comment