GoGoGirlfriend Box has finally arrived!! Since they were on hiatus for a while (late November box and into December) I was quite excited to finally get mine this week. I actually saw in my member profile a few days ago the products I was going to receive so it wasn't a total surprise.. :)
As you can see, it's quite a full box which is why I am sticking with GoGoGirlfriend! As a premium member, I get this monthly box of goodies for $13 a month which is comparable to other monthly makeup boxes out there, such as Birchbox (which only has 4-5 samples). Last month's (see here)wasn't as quite full but this month definitely made up for it..
Here's what I got:
* Blossoms Lip Color Shimmer- Pretty red shade and super moisturizing bc it contains aloe
* Blossoms Lip Liner Pencil- Don't really use lipliner a lot but it's a nice red shade.
* Blum's Naturals Organic Exfoliating Orange Peel Towelette - excited to try this Towelette!
* Blum's Naturals Organic Pro Age Grape Seed Cleansing Towelette- excited to try this towelette too.. perfect for travel or on the go.. or may even after a gym session
* Comodynes Self Tanning Towelette Large- will probably try this on my legs?
* Floating Candle (1) - probably won't use this..
* GoGogirlfriend Natural Olive & Shea Butter Soap Sample- can' wait to try this sample
* RenuDerma Natural Cream Based Cleaner 4 gram sample- moisturizing cleanser.. pretty nice.
* Spa Terry Cloth Adjustable Velcro Headband- Using this daily when I wash my face and applying masks :)
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
Home      About Me      Beauty Reviews      Subscription Boxes      Beauty Events      Fitness      Food      Bridal Series     TotalBeauty.com
Sunday, January 22, 2012
January GoGoGirlfriend Box
Posted by ** Beauty and All That
Labels: gogogirlfriend, makeup, monthly box, monthly subscription box
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
designer average badescu bare beauty blogs carrot celebrities check color deals comments cosmetics embrace escentuals fashion favorite free handle labels line lipstick looks makeup mario mcqueen mineral people posted powder products quiz razor read review sale sample sephora shipping skin smashbox store target tips Beauty and All That valentine venus week weekend york
created at TagCrowd.com
I signed up for GGG in January and they took my money but I never got my box. Ive tried to get an answer multiple times but I always get the generic response that their working things out. Have you had any trouble with them since they started having problems?
Post a Comment