2010 is here!My beauty-related resolutions are:
1) Use everything that I have before purchasing new things! Sort of like a Project 10 Pan- a term popular in the blogosphere/YouTube, coined by Lollipop26, where you have to use 10 products before buying something new. I wonder if throwing out old things count as part of the 10. :) Of course, this can be modified to your own terms. I am
2) Use products more often! This coincides with the first one since I need to use things before buying. However, I need to remind myself to use things, otherwise I just won't and they will collect dust.
3) Continue to use natural (or as natural as possible) products! It's important to take care of your skin and body and to limit the amount of chemicals you use in your makeup and skincare products.
4) Exercise more often! Ideally I would like to exercise 3-5 times a week, but I will be happy if I can do so at least twice a week. A few months ago, I actually had a routine after work, but then it got COLD and the winter blues makes me do other things. :)
5) Moisturize! Realized it is important to moisturize my face, so I will continue to do so more frequently.
6) Experiment with my makeup. I have so many colors (eye makeup-wise) to play with, that I want to experiment and have new & different looks! Definitely will be using more of my eye shadows from Everyday Minerals, Tarte, LORAC, etc. I also have collected a few nail polishes this year and I will continue to wear them. I have been on a makeup hiatus this month and a half, I believe, due to cold weather and a never-ending cough.
7) Look more glam :) (See 1-6 above)
8) BE HAPPY & HEALTHY! Yes, This is beauty-related because you need to have inner glow to be beautiful on the outside.
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
Post a Comment