Kattia Solano, owner/founder/expert stylist of NYC’s Butterfly Studio Salon was featured in a hair segment on Good Day NY yesterday on how to weatherproof your hair for the upcoming rainy/snowy days!
For three tips on how to wear your hat for wavy/curly hair or straight hair and how to wear a jacket hoody..
TIP 1: WAVY/CURLY HAIR – HOW SHOULD YOU WEAR A HAT?
· Hair around the frame of the face gets the most frizzy, especially for those with wavy and curly hair
· Kattia suggests applying the Rahua Finishing Treatment to damp hair, leaving hair shiny and frizz-free, and then creating a simple braid across the hair line – from left mid-brow to behind the right ear
· This simple technique will allow the hair around the frame of the face to remain groomed and in place, with minimal frizz, under a fashionable hat
TIP 2: STRAIGHT HAIR – HOW SHOULD YOU WEAR A HAT?
· In order to minimize frizz and flyaways, Kattia suggests creating a side ponytail and/or a neat braid
· With the help of an anti-frizz serum, such as the Kerastase OLEO-RELAX Serum, even under a hat, this style will maintain its form
· Kattia also suggests tucking the ponytail under a scarf to keep all hair hidden from the rain and snow
TIP 3: JACKETS WITH HOODS – HOW TO MAKE YOUR HAIR LOOK IT’S BEST
· Hoods typically aren’t as constricting as hats and are sometimes easier to protect hairstyles from inclement weather
· Kattia suggests sectioning hair in four quadrants and creating loose pincurls, secured with large bobbypins and sprayed with a holding/texture spray such as the Shu Uemura Liquid Fabric
· These pincurls will be hidden and protected under the hood of the coat
· Once at your final destination, these four bobbypins can easily be removed to reveal bouncy and voluminous waves
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
designer average badescu bare beauty blogs carrot celebrities check color deals comments cosmetics embrace escentuals fashion favorite free handle labels line lipstick looks makeup mario mcqueen mineral people posted powder products quiz razor read review sale sample sephora shipping skin smashbox store target tips Beauty and All That valentine venus week weekend york
created at TagCrowd.com