|I got my GOOD, GOOD, REALLY GOOD BlissMoBox! (It was curated by GOOD and this box had some amazing goodies!) Check out my previous post on BlissMoBox and see why I had to get their subscription!|
I decided to get this box b/c it was 1) limited edition - only 50 boxes available & 2) unique items I probably wouldn't have gotten myself. It may not look like a lot but all of these items are incredibly useful and have made my life a whole lot better.
GOOD Blissmobox items include:
1) My miiR water bottle- BPA free and I have stopped using water bottles altogether since using this.
2) A box of RUNA tea- organic guayusa spice- saving this when it gets a bit colder
3) A gift cert to use at PACT- organic cotton undies/shirts/socks! Excited to order mine soon!
4) A 3-pack notebook set by SCOUT books (for me to scribble my thoughts)
5) Reusable Bamboo Utensil Set- contains fork, knife, spoon, & chopsticks! This is my perfect for my lunches! :) More at go-toware.com !
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
Post a Comment