|I've been on a monthly gift box subscription kick lately- discovering so many companies that have dabbled into the monthly commerce business. My faves are always the one that appeal to my tastes- eco-friendly products- food, beauty, or just plain useful stuff! Through Twitter, I found another company called Pink Moment Boutique, based in California, which focuses on eco-friendly samples. For about $12-$14/month, depending on your subscription length, you can enjoy 8-10 samples from brands such as EarthScience beauty, Method, Seventh Generaiton, Ecover, Eden, and much more!|
|I was given a November box to check out and was very happy to see how the variety of the products. Although most are one-time use samples, the natural deodorant, lip moisturizer and Ecover all purpose cleaner, I can definitely keep using for a while. For the price of another well-known Beauty box subscription of the same price range, you really get a lot more value!|
I am definitely excited to try the Earth Science Deep Conditioning Masque in Olive & Avocado. This treatment will help repair, strengthen and nourish your hair, especially now that in the fall, almost winter, I will blowdry my hair more often.
Like what you see for November's gift bag? Join Pink Moment Boutique here.
Here's a close up of the products that I received.....
1) Loose tea leaves from Teamotions in Lemon Vanilla Green Tea- I'm a huge fan of green tea!
2) Method Laundry Detergent - 1 single use packet- I have used this before and definitely like the scent Fresh Air.. clothes smell great!
3) Earth Science Deep Conditioning Masque
4) MoistStik- a moisturizing lip balm with coconut oil, peppermint oil- great for the winter!
5) Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal- another useful item in here! Perfect size for the gym back too.
6) ECOVER All purpose cleaner- time to scrub a dub and clean!
|Samples on the top..|
1) Already mentioned the tea and Method Laundry detergent in above photo
2) Calms Forte- sleep aid capsules- if you have sleepiness and tension. I don't so I won't be trying this out.
3) Barlean's Organic Oils- Total Omega Swirl- in Pomegranate and Blueberry- I believe this organic omega oils can be taken alone or add it to a drink or something. It's a supplement so if you're looking into adding more omegas, you may want to try this.
(Disclaimer: I received this product from this company to test, try and share my thoughts with my readers.)
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
Post a Comment