Thursday, December 22, 2011
My December Birchbox
I was excited with my November Birchbox, so to see this month's, I was hoping there would be more holiday-goodness. The products they selected were interesting but the sizes of the samples were so small! (Maybe I need to practice minimalism?) Really hope the January box for the New Year will be spectacular!! Here's what I got this month:
1) Ageless perfume sample- smells pretty good. Updating my perfume sample in my bag for emergency spritzes.
2) EBOOST- it's a powder that if you add water, it becomes an energy/immunity drink. Saving this for.. after New Year's!
3) Benefit's the POREfessional- haven't tried this yet either but I am looking forward to testing this. My skin has been too dry in the morning to even use a pore minimizer/mattifier.
4) ShowStoppers- 2 black strips of tape. Haven't found the need to use this since I have clear tape already.. will use this next month though for a party dress. :)
5) Jouer & birchbox's hot pink lip gloss- super bright pink and festive for the holiday party.. Huge fan of Jouer products, so glad to see they made this special color just for Birchbox subscribers. As always, Jouer's formula is spot-on!
6) NUXE Shimmer Oil- this is my favorite in the box. It gives your skin an Oscar-winning glow and makes my skin look so sheen! loveee this! And a little goes a long way.. go shimmer into 2012!
Have you not joined Birchbox yet? Join today to get your monthly beauty box of goodies!
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
designer average badescu bare beauty blogs carrot celebrities check color deals comments cosmetics embrace escentuals fashion favorite free handle labels line lipstick looks makeup mario mcqueen mineral people posted powder products quiz razor read review sale sample sephora shipping skin smashbox store target tips Beauty and All That valentine venus week weekend york
created at TagCrowd.com