My September Ipsy bag is here!! I'm not crazy about the silver metallic bag but it is different from all the other bags that I have gotten. I am loving the contents INSIDE the bag though. They're all useful and practical and I'm seriously digging the variety!
Goodies in my Ipsy bag:
- Pacifica Eyeliner pencil- I've already got this in Gun Metal, so glad I got another color- Fringe (dark brown). Perfect to wear everyday.
- Crown Eyeshadow brush for creases and eyeshadows. This 2 in 1 brush is awesome! I can never have enough brushes so glad to add this to my collection.
- Nourish Organics- Face Cleanser in Cucumber & Watercress- this sample size cleanser is great for travel. I've already tried this before in my Teens Turning Green Conscious Collections box last year, so glad I got some extra! Cream cleansers are gentle and more moisturizing for the fall.
- Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair! deep conditioning mask- this 1 oz. tub is super hydrating with avocado, almond and argan oils. Since my hair is already on the oilier side, this will be only for the ends! I've found my hair more conditioned when I use a conditioning mask every other week.
- Cailyn Art Touch Tinted lip gloss- this dark red color is more dark than what I would normally wear- which is why I love subscription boxes. I get to try new colors/products that I wouldn't usually go for. I'm saving this for late Fall though.. it still feels like summer to wear this dark of a red.
Join Ipsy today!!
As always look forward to October's Ipsy bag and seeing what kind of treats they'll be including. I feel like Ipsy has been spot on with my products! They're giving me the products that I would've wanted from all the choices they have for the month and they're also more natural products. :)
designer average badescu bare beauty blogs carrot celebrities check color deals comments cosmetics embrace escentuals fashion favorite free handle labels line lipstick looks makeup mario mcqueen mineral people posted powder products quiz razor read review sale sample sephora shipping skin smashbox store target tips Beauty and All That valentine venus week weekend york
created at TagCrowd.com