This year's Girl's Night Out goodie bag was noticeably different from last years!
(Read about the last one here) I even overheard one lady calling this the "recession" bag.. haha
I still enjoyed this year's goodies as I like having and trying new and different products. According to the site, there were 25 product sponsors and each bag, different in contents, contained samples from about 15 companies.
My goodie bag contained the following products (in order of favorites, which is determined by a variety of things, including but not limited to usefulness, aesthetics, size, etc):
1) Yes to Carrots- Carrot Rich Moisturizing Body Scrub - LOVE this!
2) Pop Chips- BBQ Flavor- delicious! I even bought the Sea Salt and Vinegar
3) Sexy Jobs In The City book - fun and easy book to read
4) Goody -Stay Put Hold hair ties and Colour Collection hair ties
5) Colgate Wisp- travel-sized, disposable toothbrushes
6) Herbal Essences hairspray- in Set Me Up
7) Dial - Antioxident Body wash
8) Dr. Miracles Deep Conditioner Treatment
9) Black Radiance lip gloss - pretty colour!
10) My Boys DVD- with one episode
11) o.b. tampon cases- I saw someone put her flash drive in here! Good use!
13) Instant Krazy Glue - is it me or does this not belong?
14) Maxim tampons/pad sampler
So you can that the products in here are a great sampler/goodie bag for the price of $20 (I ordered my tickets early) To compare this year's bag to last year's goodie bag:
Although the products look like they were zapped by the machine in "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" this year, I still had a great time at the event, toting my bag:
Quick Review on products I already tried from the bag:
1) Yes to Carrots- Carrot Rich Moisturizing Body Scrub
By far one of my favorite scrubs that I have used thus far. It contains carrot juice and Dead Sea Mud, which has detoxifying properties to cleanse, detoxify and mineralize the skin naturally. I was hoping it would be orange, but it turns out the scrub was white in color. It has a pleasant scent and my skin feels really smooth from the almond, olive, jojoba, and avocado oils fused in this body scrub!
Yummy delicious snack. They don't fry or bake their potatoes so its all natural. I even checked out their site and saw they had other flavors, including salt and pepper, sea salt and vinegar, and regular. Hope they have other flavors soon but in the mean time, I'll be buying some more of these!
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com